Noodles 1 Pack
Oil 3 tsp.
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp.
Green chilies slit 2-3 (to taste)
Onions sliced 1
Carrot strips ½ cup
French Beans slit lengthwise ½ cup
Capsicum sliced ½ cup
Cabbage sliced ½ cup
Taste maker from the pack of noodles
1. Cook noodles as per instructions on the pack
2. Place a wok/kadhai on full heat on the stove
3. Add oil and wait for it to warm
4. Then add ginger-garlic paste and green-chilies. This will splutter rather violently, so be sure to stir all the time until the water has evaporated. Another way to do this, is to use grated or finely chopped ginger and garlic, instead of paste.
5. Add onion and stir until they are translucent
6. Now add each vegetable, one at a time. Ensure that the heat is on full and that you keep stirring quickly. Give each vegetable a few minutes to cook, before adding the next one.
7. Once the vegetables are cooked (they should not be soggy and over cooked… stir-fry should retain some of the vegetable’s crispness) add the cooked noodles and the tastemaker.
8. Now, using two forks or chopsticks, lightly toss everything until the noodles and vegetables are combined well. You may need to add a teaspoon of oil at this point to ensure that the noodles are also coated rather than have them floury and sticky.
9. Taste and adjust salt.
10. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander.